Sunday, January 22, 2012

Some favorite moments of 2011

I am constantly awed by the beauty of these mountains. Look at the backdrop of this playground. Kev carrying E, and R running ahead on a beautiful early Fall day.

Here's another one within walking distance.

I will take any snuggle time I can get.

So will Kevin:

Just looking at this melts my heart - she likes to hold my hand in the stroller when someone else is pushing her. Kills me.

E has almost mastered feeding herself this year. The learning process has required a newfound ability to just embrace the mess on my part. Love that face though:

Rare and precious moments. Quite the daddy's girl:

So many sweet sister moments - too many to include or are in other areas of the blog:
Sweet friends, snuggled under the blanket.

Reading together after bath:

Reading before bed:

Waiting patiently before their portrait:


Holding beanie babies from their Great Grandma:

No comments: