Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Fall

I'm way behind on my postings - teaching the one class at the U was much more time intensive than I thought. Here are some of the things we did.

Watching a cousin's soccer game early one Saturday morning, breakfast in hand:

Lots of hiking, just us, and with friends:

One of our hiking destinations was closed to to some early snow - this was taken at the closed gate - I love the fall colors with the snow:

R took advantage of the brief stint of now:

Papa and Grandma came to visit:

Halloween:

Preschool bookclub, which we love:

Playing in the leaves:

or cleaning them up:

Visits to Wheeler Farm and the zoo - a bit chilly but doable:

My sweet turkey:

Finding entertainment on random errands - running through the clothes:

1 comment:

Payne said...

just caught up on all your recent posts. Loved every second of it.