Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas time

The Christmas season began with R's first dance recital. Here she is in costume with Kev before the recital:


I asked her to show me one of her dance poses - I love it! However, it looks like she may have gotten her mom's dance talent. Poor girl.

We got a tiny bit of snow, but it didn't stick. The girls were so excited to put on their snow gear even though it just barely covered the ground.

I love our Christmas Eve traditions. I wish I had more pictures from the music, but here's the annual Nativity scene. I didn't get a pic of R as an angel, but E got to be the baby Jesus - quite a large one. Poor Mary. I was shocked E stayed still, but she found a random pacifier (neither girl has liked pacifiers, so I don't know where this came from) and was quite attached to it. I guess I was happy about it.
Donkey, Mary, Joseph, and the ginormous baby:

Wise men visiting:

Play time with cousins after:

Christmas morning fairies:


We had to be fairies for our outing to the aquarium:

Some snapshots of family time - I've heard people say E looks like her cousin, and this is the first time I've really seen it so clearly:

Story time with Gramsey:


Nothing like the magic of Christmas with these ages. We especially love all of the family time. We are so blessed.

No comments: