Sunday, June 16, 2013

I have 3 kids...

...what? I still have moments where I look at these 3 faces that I love so much, and I can't believe I get to be their Mom. I'm the person that gets to comfort them when they're sad or answer their curious questions or steal kisses whenever I want to. We definitely have our rough moments where I'm stretched thin, but overall, I am loving it. I don't take too many pictures of all 3, but I have to every now and then because I just love seeing them all together. They love each other so much and really take care of each other. I feel so lucky. Here's a progression of these 3 over the last 5 months - this post is mostly for me. Can you tell we started in January and this last one is from last week? Some sun does a body good. 



 


1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh man, they're so cute. No better way to see the passage of time than in the face of little ones. I can't believe how big Isaac is looking! Hope we get to see you all sooner than later. Your kids are darling.