Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Best Buds

These two girls have such a good time together. This morning, Rainey took Budgie into the playroom and shut the door -- they just wanted to be together. I loved it -- I was able to clean the kitchen without any interruptions.

This is the preferred mode of transportation (surprisingly Budgie tolerates it):

Rainey loves to drink side by side -- this happens almost on a daily basis:

They both are CRAZY about their Dad:

Matching outfits -- always a favorite:

Playground time -- I love these happy faces:

Swings -- Rainey loves to give her "underdogs":

The "Tower" -- the blue scarf is Rapunzel's hair, of course. And Pascal is in green, naturally:

I love this sequence -- they make each other laugh:


Pushing in a baby stroller:


I love these two sweet and very busy girls! Their friendship is so fun to watch.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You updated the blog! I was so happy to see all your summer fun. I love to see the sisters together. It makes me think little Leah needs a sister... all in good time! :)

Iv said...

I am in love with these photos. I still can't believe how much beautiful hair your gorgeous babies have! What a sweet pair of sisters. It's obvious they just love each other so much. Priceless! Missing you :(