Sunday, March 3, 2013

Recent Happenings

Our biggest news is the near completion of potty training E. It's nice to only change diapers for one tiny person.
Waiting for the first success:

And I know it's just the parents who love the little legs and buns in the undies, but I had to include a few shots of her in them (I spared you all a shot of her from behind, even though I love it).
Showing me her treat, focused, and playing with Isaac:

The ultimate prize once she completed the chart of stickers - "chockit cake" - this girl lives for anything chocolate.


We've been inside quite a bit to protect Isaac because the Utah germs are crazy this season, so just a few snapshots of what we do. Rainey has school most mornings, so I get some good one on one time with E while Isaac sleeps:

(I love the beginning of drawing people)

("indoor swing" - we've logged many hours on this)

 (Some Max and Ruby)

(we're still a bit sleep deprived)

(rainey took this one)

(And yay for walks and bike rides around the neighborhood - they save me!)

Kevin and I got to take one girl out on a date - they chose McDonalds
E with Dad

R with Mom


And Isaac is growing - we love his smiles and coos:



We've had people ask who he looks like. We're not sure - maybe a combination, more like Rainey, a mini Kev?? Here are pics of each one around the 2 month age:

R

E

I

1 comment:

Iv said...

Oh my gosh, he is so beautiful! I la la love these pictures. And you should've included a buns shot - it ain't just parents that love those! Loving this little glimpse of your sweet family. Such beautiful babies, you guys. xoxo