Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Josie shout out

So Rainey has been walking around the house with the announcement picture of her newest cousin, repeating her name over and over. This is mainly for Clint, Diana, and Josie...


She had put her "moo" in Noah's ark and said, "night, night" to it. And she has the picture of Josie in her hands--you just can't see it. Had to capture the moment--I love it when she plays with her cow or "moo."


Just thought I'd post a couple other pictures of our recent activities. She loves to feel the steam from the dryer, especially if it's cold outside. We just got snow after a week of perfect weather.  So she's freezing here at the end of March.



Two of her favorite toys, still rocking the pink boots.

2 comments:

the Sisters said...

I just love her. Can I please just be at this fun stage of having kids?? Pregnancy makes me want to die. I just hope I get one as cute as Rains. :)

Amy & Mark said...

Rainey is so pretty and so grown up! It's hard to believe!