Thursday, October 9, 2008

Teeth

We finally have multiple teeth. The first one that came in was the upper side tooth. You can barely see it in these 2 pictures.




Next was the opposite side. So she is truly Edward's baby (as my sister jokes). And Kev says then he must be Edward.




She's constantly feeling her teeth with her tongue, so it's sticking out of her mouth most of the time. She now has her two front teeth and two bottom teeth coming in.




And she spends most of her time standing or pulling herself up to standing.


6 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE the Twilight reference. She has the most beautiful little features - even if she is a mini-vampire. :) I can't believe she'll be one so soon. We need to catch up. I want to hear all about Utah. We miss you guys!

the huberts said...

hey leah-pia it is so fun to see your cute family. She is so beautiful. Hope things are going well, we need to have a BH get together sometime. love amylee

the Sisters said...

Oh, my little Rains! How precious is she! I can't believe how big she's getting. Those are some great pix. Also, I want to hear all about the new house. :)

Amy & Mark said...

Cute little teeth and a cute little girl!

Unknown said...

Rainey is SO cute. I love hearing about her progress. Thanks for maintaining her webpage so beautifully.
Hilary tells me you have moved the family to Utah. Your parents must be very excited to have you close again so they can watch your family grow.
God Bless!

Sarah H said...

By the way, I love the little shoes she's wearing in the photo of her wearing a dress. Too CUTE!

I can't believe how fast she's growing.