Saturday, May 3, 2008

We love Kevin

In honor of Kevin finishing Darden and a belated birthday, this post is all about him. He has been such a loving husband, patient father, and diligent student. Not only does he help me out with laundry, grocery shopping, and even dishes at times, he also watches Rainey for 2 1/2 days by himself. She's always so happy and well rested when I get home. And on top of that, he has excelled at Darden. I can't believe our 2 years are up. We'll miss Charlottesville, but we won't miss our apartment.





Good reading times with Dad.



Lunch time.



Nap time. As you can see, Rainey woke up before Dad--that's never fun. But she stayed there for quite a while before she made any noise...



He even bathes her and dresses her well. But this time, he put her in an old outfit. I don't know if you can tell, but we kept singing "Fat girl in a little coat" to her. She liked the song...



A little gaming with Dad. They're the best of friends...



On Kev's last day of class, we met him to walk home with him.



All finished with classes. We're so proud of him!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how quick they grow up!

I have to add how great Kevin is: doing homework at our place while we listened to our friends Dave, Ed, Wolfgang and Alex play.

the Sisters said...

I can't believe how big she is!! Can you guys please come to Sacramento this summer?? I need to see her! And you guys, too...